Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thesis Spot

So far we have been assigned our space for thesis and yesterday we got the go ahead to start the installation part. This is my sketch that has slightly changed upon installation but gets across the same message. I realized how big I was actually going to have to print everything to fill the space so I rearranged the set up to my left wall. Instead of having four concept pieces and two background I decided two concept pieces and one background (it'll be one framed piece but have three backgrounds in it) would be a lot easier.





These are just a rough plan to follow and an extremely rough tape-out in the gallery (ran out of regular masking tape, switched to black). Next is actually printing and framing my work then putting everything up.

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment