Monday, April 8, 2013

Thesis Wrap up

Alright, well.... this week will be extremely busy. Thesis is due by 9AM Monday morning and I am in the final stretch of pretty much everything I've started. I'll be at the school all day, everyday for the next week. First let's start with my Business card:

Front


Back


Designing that was a fun little project, I have never had a business card, let alone a personalized one. The other things I got done tonight were some backgrounds that will be framed in my exhibit space. What I did was pull some frames from the animation and then expanded on them to fill out the dimensions:



And finally, I spent all of yesterday putting up my Senior Thesis Exhibition Space:

Installing


SUCCESS!!


I am about 85-90% done with everything, just need to wrap it all up in one fine package stamped with Ben McNulty approval!

- Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment